About 6 weeks ago Coach and I sat down and thought about the second half of my race season. Since I was not having the best of years and experiencing a bit of an injury for the first time we decided to adjust my races a bit.
We decided to withdraw from Hawaii. I got a little of my money back from my entry, ..the rest went into the WTC “charity box”!
Coach suggested I race Ironman Wisconsin on Sept 12th. I got excited and got myself organised to race. I entered, ..I think I am race number 54!
Me being me, (too organised for my own good) I bought flights!
My friend Emma (who is also ultra organised like me) organised to come out to support me race!
If anyone ever needs 2 very hard working, very efficient and ultra organised girls to work for them, …you know where to come!
However, 10 days ago Coach and I realised that racing is still not the best option for me right now. So although I could leave tomorrow for Madison, I am not.
I may race again very soon, I just have to see how things are.
All the best Jocelyn and Brandon, who ARE racing Wisconsin this weekend!